Friday, September 30, 2005

This coming Wednesday...

Looking over stuff for the next session, it strikes me that I'll need at least four live bodies there to do what I need to do.

Therefore, if for some reason anyone can't make it on Wednesday, I won't be running.

Like I said last night, I'm looking at two more sessions - maybe three, depending on the breaks. So, that could mean I'd be done on the 20th. Or the 27th, if we don't play this week. Or Nov. 3, if we don't play this week or the Thursday before ICON. Or...this is making me tired. So tired.

Just so the world knows.

One last bit - I sent out that question about religious affiliation. Anyone wanting points for that should have it answered in some form for me before I'm done running this arc.

1 comment:

Locnar said...

As far as I've heard, everyone in on board to be there, me on the computer and everyone else in person.